Beer Cheese & Pretzels
Beer Cheese & Pretzels are great for snacking while watching the game.
16 9/10 C Hi gluten flour
2/5 C Salt
9 9/10 C Water
2 4/5 C Ice cube – small
2/5 C Yeast
Beer Cheese Ingredients:
6 Beer can – (Havana lager)
1/2 C Dijon mustard grain
6 C Cheddar cheese – shredded
1 qt Heavy cream
1/2 C A/P flour
- Mix cold water and yeast.
- Add flour and salt, mix for 2 minutes at slow speed, then 3 minutes on medium speed.
- Let dough rest for 15 minutes.
- Place the dough in the fridge.
- Once settled, shape the dough into the pretzel form that you desire and place them on sprayed/lined sheet pans.
- Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 7 minutes on each side.
- Beer Cheese
- Reduce beer to half the amount then combine the mustard grain, heavy cream and flour with the cheese.
- Add the mix slowly and whisk it in the cheese to loosen and cook until smooth.
- Once finished pour into a serving bowl and enjoy!