Baked Coconut Finger Lime Pudding
Baked Coconut Finger Lime Pudding taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
4 eggs – separated
4 T unsalted butter – softened
2/3 C turbinado raw cane sugar
4 T all purpose flour
1 t baking powder
5 T finger lime zest and pulp or zest and juice from 4-5 limes
14 oz. can coconut milk
3 figs – halved, optional
Powdered sugar – for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees and grease 6 ramekins.
- With mixer and whisk attachment, whip egg whites to soft peaks. Remove whipped peaks and save in separate bowl.
- In now empty mixer bowl with a paddle attachment, cream butter and cane sugar until smooth, then add yolks one at a time.
- Mix flour and baking powder together and add to creamed mixture.
- Add lime zest and juice or pulp.
- Gradually pour in coconut milk and mix just until all combined and smooth.
- Fold whipped egg whites into batter.
- Pour into greased ramekins and top with fig halves if desired and bake for about 30 minutes or until tops are puffy and golden brown.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve warm.