Contributed by: Truff Hot Sauce
Bacon Parm Brussel Sprouts
Veggie appetizers don’t have to be boring. Let’s make things interesting by adding some bacon, parmesan and TRUFF hot sauce.
1 lb Brussel sprout – halved lengthwise
1/2 Onion – small, chopped
2 Bacon slice
2 t Salt
1/4 C Parmesan cheese – grated
TRUFF Hot Sauce
- Heat bacon on a baking sheet at 375F until crispy.
- Allow to drain on a paper towel and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil then add brussel sprouts.
- Allow to cook for 10 minutes to soften then drain and set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add a touch of oil then onion.
- Cook until translucent.
- Add brussel sprouts, bacon pieces, salt and parmesan.
- Toss and serve warm.
- Drizzle with hot sauce.