Temecula Valley’s beloved Europa Village is pleased to announce its reopening of Prelude to Europa Village on Friday, May 29. With thoughtful modifications and health and safety guidelines set forth by the State of California and Riverside County, Prelude to Europa Village will provide a wine and dine experience for guests and Société wine club members to enjoy handcraft premium wines in the classic Old World traditions of France, Italy, and Spain, and delicious menu options including a taste of the El Matador Burger from the soon to open Bolero Restaurante.
Nestled on more than 45-acres of rolling hills and at the entrance of Temecula Valley in a relaxing and socially distant environment, the modified services for prelude at Europa Village include:
- All alcohol sales are for consumption on-premises and must be accompanied by a purchased meal in the same transaction
- Members can enjoy a complimentary glass of wine, however, they must purchase a meal, which includes any food item from the limited menu, in the same transaction
- Each individual guest must order a food item (guests can not split food)
- All food items will be served with single-use plates and utensils
- Members and guests can select from five pre-selected “wine flights” to enjoy a tasting experience
- All staff will be wearing masks and gloves, enhanced sanitation and disinfecting procedures will be in place, social distancing and tables will be spaced six feet apart
- Guests are encouraged to wear masks while on the property and to practice social distancing
- No reservations are required
- Europa Village will also continue to offer its Sip At Home offerings for bottle purchases and curbside pick up
Coming soon will be the anticipated opening of Bolero at Europa Village on Friday, June 12. The Spanish winery will welcome Société wine club members and guests to wine and dine at the new restaurant and village —vibrant with rich colors, bold flavors, and an air of spontaneity. Bolero will operate similar to Prelude and the tasting room will be open for wine purchases by the glass or by the flight with the purchase of a meal, and the new Bolero Restaurante will welcome guests for breakfast lunch and dinner with reservations recommended. Please stay tuned for more details on the exciting opening, the talent behind Bolero Restaurante, the Brio boutique, and the exclusive, private casitas.