Nirvana Grille can’t wait to see all of you again!! As of May 28th, their doors will be OPEN Tuesday through Saturday, from 5 to 8:00 p.m., for dinner service and curbside pick up, as well as grocery pickup or delivery.
They will currently be CLOSED on Sunday and Monday during this time. As more information is received & changes occur, Nirvana Grille will look at hours of operation increases based upon demand.
Reserve a table now by calling (949) 497-0027 OR click here.
Click here for no-contact menu.
Nirvana Grille continues to offer Co-Op grocery pick up & delivery.
They now have an exterior pickup window on Beach St. for curbside/to-go orders.
Order now for pick-up or delivery between 3-6pm throughout Laguna & Beyond Tuesday through Saturday. Order on their online store.
You may also shop at your table while you dine & alert your server so that as you are ready to leave, we have prepared for you.
Patio seating is now available for an oasis-like outdoor dining experience. Nirvana Grille will soon be adding the Rooftop Peek-a-Boo Ocean View Patio for diners as well.
Nirvana Grille is taking the following measures to ensure the utmost safety of our guests and employees:
- Gloves, sanitizer, cleaner, and wipes stationed in various places for indoor and outdoor dining sanitation.
- All front-of-house employees must wear approved face-shields at all times.
- Back-of-house employees are required to wear face masks and gloves at all times.
- Are making their own hand sanitizer for usage throughout the restaurant.
- All entry way surfaces, pens, and other restaurant items are being wiped down regularly.
- Linen is replaced after each table is finished.
- Rollups are being used instead of layouts for silverware to reduce overall contact.
- Our tray service reduces contact as customers take their plates from a server tray and then place them back on it when finished.
- All payment is completely contactless with wireless card readers.
- All doors remain open at all times, and the side window is open for pickup as well as the sliding glass door on the opposite side of the restaurant to create airflow throughout the space.
- Bathrooms & all other areas are cleaned regularly.
- Table spacing is as specified by the governor.
- Drinks may be served to your table but we do not have an active bar area at this time.
- All guests are asked to remain 6 feet apart at all times in accordance with social distancing guidelines.