Leading Brazilian steakhouse Fogo de Chão announces its newest location opened on Monday, October 14, at Irvine Spectrum Center, Orange County’s premier dining and shopping destination.
Located on Spectrum Center Dr., the restaurant seats approximately 250 guests and features an open churrasco grill, white Carrera marble Market Table, a lively bar area and open-air patio space with Bar Fogo menu offerings. Upon entering the restaurant’s panoramic dining room guests can expect to see an elegant private dining space along with a signature bas-relief interpretation of Antonio Carigni’s 16-foot O’Laçador statue, the embodiment of the gaucho culture.
“We are thrilled to open Fogo’s third LA-area restaurant and first Orange County location at Irvine Spectrum,” said Barry McGowan, Chief Executive Officer of Fogo de Chão. “Our team is excited to provide our new guests in the Orange County community with the same Brazilian experience, culture and cuisine that we offer our guests in our restaurants in Brazil.”
The Fogo Irvine team is led by two culinary talents – Jimena Sirri, General Manager, and Andrio Villa, Head Gaucho Chef. Sirri brings more than five years of Fogo experience to the Irvine location, previously serving as assistant manager of the Downtown Los Angeles location. Villa, an industry veteran with almost 12 years of experience, began his Fogo journey in 2007 in São Paulo, Brazil as a gaucho chef and later moved to the United States to eventually become head gaucho chef in Dunwoody, GA.
Fogo’s menu is anchored by a variety of fire-roasted meats including favorites like ribeye, lamb chops, and the house-specialty, Picanha, the most prized Brazilian steak. The new restaurant will also offer a range of menu selections and prices to fit guests’ needs for lunch and dinner, including:
- Full Churrasco Experience – The traditional prix fixe menu includes all premium and Brazilian cuts, plus the fresh and seasonal Market Table & Feijoada Bar and authentic Brazilian side dishes.
- Indulgent Cuts – Guests can enhance their Fogo experience by treating themselves to a dry-aged 32 oz. long bone Tomahawk Ribeye or a 20 oz. premium graded Kiwami Wagyu NY Strip for the table. Each indulgent cut is sized to share and carved tableside.
- Select Cut starting at $30 – Guest chooses one selection of fire-roasted meat to accompany the Market Table & Feijoada Bar and Brazilian sides.
- Best of Brazil Cuts – Continuous service of the most popular fire-roasted cuts of Brazil and the Market Table & Feijoada Bar.
In addition to these nightly dinner options, the menu also includes:
- Weekday Lunch starting at $15 – Includes the seasonal Market Table & Feijoada Bar plus family-style service of Brazilian side dishes. Guests may choose to add a single selection of fire-roasted meat or have the Full Churrasco Experience.
- Weekend Brazilian Brunch – Includes the full churrasco experience combined with the Market Table and special Brazilian-inspired breakfast items like Braised Beef Rib Hash along with waffle and omelet stations.
- Bar Fogo – Offers guests an elevated experience at the reimagined, contemporary bar with lounge seating, dedicated bar staff and live music on Thursdays. Guests can enjoy small plates like Braised Beef Rib Sliders, Churrasco meat boards, or the house-ground Picanha Burger. Happy hour offers include $4 Brazilian bites and beers, $6 South American wines and $8 Brazilian-inspired craft cocktails in the bar and on the patio Monday- Friday 3-7pm.
- Seafood – Brazilian-inspired seafood options are available a-la-carte, including shrimp and lobster appetizers, mango Chilean sea bass and a Seafood Tower.
- Group and Private Dining – Whether celebrating a special birthday or hosting a large corporate meeting, the Irvine location is suitable for groups of all sizes with customizable menus, a beautiful private and semi-private dining space, and complimentary A/V equipment.
A dining experience for all ages, children six and under enjoy complimentary dining at Fogo de Chão and ages 7-12 dine at half price for the Full Churrasco Experience.
For reservations and more information, please visit https://fogodechao.com/location/irvine/ or call 949.398.1500
Find more delicious Orange County Restaurants JUST OPENED