17900 Jamboree Rd
Irvine, CA 92614
New wine dinners are coming to EATS Kitchen & Bar. This spring two special dinners will each showcase an up-and-coming wine region – Austria and Argentina – highlighting select wineries from the region. Guests will be led through an interactive four-course meal, pairing these unique wines with an exclusive EATS menu.
Thursday, May 11 – Austrian Wineries:
- Szigeti Sektkellerei (Burgenland)
- Weingut Rainer Wess (Wachau)
- Weingut Wieninger (Vienna)
- Weingut Paul Achs (Neusiedlersee)
- Pratsch (Niederösterreich)
Thursday, June 15 – Argentinian Wineries:
- Bodega Santa Julia (Mendoza)
- Bodega Catena Zapata (Mendoza)
- Familia Zuccardi (Mendoza)
- El Enemigo (Mendoza)
$60 per person, excluding tax and gratuity. Reservation are required and limited to 50 guests per dinner.