Antonello Ristorante – Santa Ana
3800 South Plaza Drive,
Cuisine Type: Winery
Wine Mixer with Mission Wine Company
Thursday, February 23, 2012Time: 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Attire: Business Casual
Antonello Ristorante – Santa Ana’s own, Ciro Cirillo, of the Mission Wine Company will proudly be presenting some of his latest discoveries from a recent buying trip to Italy. The always entertaining wine importer will present six wines. Tray pass hors d’oeuvres and a bounty of antipasti will be served throughout the event.
A "wine shop" style retail offering will be held at the events conclusion.
If you join us in our main dining room for dinner after the mixer, we will offer a 25% discount off your entire dinner check. (prix fixe menu and Top Ten Wine Value selection wines excluded)
Wines to be poured:
- Vernaccia Di San Gimignano, Castellani 2010
- Toscana Rosso 2008, Pian del Omo
- Chianti Riserva Barrique aged 2007, Castellani
- Toscana Rosso IGT 2006, Tenuta di Burchino
- Rosso Di Montalcino 2009, Innocenti
- Amarone Della Valpolicella 2007, Villa Rosa
I hope you can all attend.
Steve Ebol Sommelier
Cost for Mixer:$30.00 per person inclusive