151 Newport Center Drive
Fashion Island Shopping Center, Newport Beach, CA 92660
On Wednesday, December 31, 2014, FIG & OLIVE Newport Beach invites Orange County residents to toast to the New Year with French Riviera-inspired cuisine. Beginning at 9:00 p.m., the White & Gold Dinner Party featuring an exclusive four-course prix-fixe dinner ($150* per person) and complimentary glass of sparkling wine. An Ã la carte menu will be available for early seating prior to 9:00 p.m. Revelers can also ring in the New Year at the Cocktail Reception ($100* per person) from 9:00 p.m. 12:00 a.m., which includes wine, signature cocktails, and passed hors d’oeuvres.
During the fÃªte, guests will celebrate with party favors while enjoying music by Saint Tropez DJ Thomas Toccafondi, followed by a festive balloon drop and countdown to midnight inside the expansive 12,000 square foot Fashion Island olive oil oasis. Bottle service will also be available starting at $105, offering a selection of champagne and spirits such as Veuve Clicquot, Dom Perignon, and Belvedere.
The White & Gold four-course prix-fixe dinner features the following dishes:
- Pata Negra 5j & Manchego Emulsion Jamon Iberico 5J, caramelized peach, micro arugula, and Manchego foam with Pedro Ximenez emulsion
- Grilled Maine Lobster artichoke tapenade, puff pastry, and smoked pimenton olive oil
- Seared Scallops & Chanterelle mushroom tapenade, confit pearl onion, and Porcini oil
- Roasted Butternut Squash Cappuccino Jamon Iberico 5J with Ricotta and fig jam crostini
- Truffle Risotto Arborio rice, Cremini and Black Trumpet mushroom, scallion, parmesan, parsley, and white truffle olive oil
- Chilean Sea Bass charmoula, cumin, and celery root puree emulsion
- Roasted Lamb Rack Herbs de Provence, goat cheese gnocchi, and sauteed wild mushroom
- Grilled Filet Mignon fig chutney, sauteed Black Trumpet, and Gratin Dauphinois
- Valrhona Chocolate Brownie milk chocolate, mascarpone mousse, and chocolate raspberry glaze
WHEN: Wednesday, December 31, 2014 (New Year’s Eve)
Four-course prix-fixe dinner will be available from 9:00 11:00 p.m.
Cocktail Reception will be from 9:00 p.m. 12:00 a.m.
COST: Four-course prix-fixe dinner *$150 per person, excluding tax and gratuity
Cocktail Reception *$100 per person, excluding tax and gratuity