THE FEDERAL TO PRESENT WHISKEY PAIRING DINNER ON OCTOBER 24
Long Beach Restaurant to Include Four Courses Paired with Jack Daniels Premium Selections
Local favorite eatery The Federal will present its first Whiskey Pairing Dinner on Thursday, October 24th starting at 6pm. The dinner includes four courses paired with one ounce pours of various Jack Daniels premium whiskeys for $75 per guest. Whiskey is also incorporated into all four food courses.
The event will also include branded giveaways and a surprise bottle to toast with.
The Federal is located at 102 Pine Avenue, in Downtown Long Beach. Advance tickets may be purchased HERE.
- Welcome Punch upon arrival
- 1st Course – Prosciutto Wrapped Grilled Shrimp with Whiskey Glaze paired with Jack Daniels Single Barrel Rye
- 2nd Course – Bacon Brussels Sprouts paired with Jack Daniels Single Barrel Proof
- 3rd Course – Crispy Pork Belly Glazed in a Spicy Whiskey Sauce served with Asian Slaw paired with Jack Daniels Gold Label #27
- 4th Course – Grilled Whiskey Glazed Peaches, served with Vanilla Ice Cream Paired with Jack Daniels Sinatra Select
“We are excited to start hosting these unique dinners that will appeal to the growing population of whiskey lovers,” said Jeff Osborn, general manager of The Federal. “The events will also be an opportunity for those that may be ‘whiskey curious’, to discover a new favorite libation.”
For more information visit www.TheFederalLB.com