Industry Leaders Come Together to Convene Discussion on State of the Hospitality Industry
On August 13th, 2020, SipScience, a national data analytics hospitality company for consumers, bars, and restaurants will convene a Webinar via Zoom from 11:00am-12:00pm CT (or 9:00am-10:00am PST) to review the findings of its latest data research: Restaurant/Bar Activity and COVID-19 and discuss Best Practices in the New Era of Dining Out.
This 60-minute moderated panel discussion will feature several leading voices in the hospitality industry, including Top Chef Katsuki Tanabe, Restaurateur and Board Member of USBG Foundation T. Cole Newton, and Publisher of Restaurant Informer John Sawyer.
Dr. Karen Bartuch, Chief Customer Officer of SipScience, added that “understanding of the landscape of consumer attitude during COVID-19 will guide SipScience’s future decision-making, and will also support all those within the restaurant industry. This webinar is a great example of the many ways the hospitality industry is coming together during these uncertain times.”
11:00am-12:00pm CT (or 9:00am-10:00am PST)
Thursday, August 13th
- Dr. Karen Bartuch, MA, Chief Customer Officer at SipScience; TEDx Speaker (Presenter)
- Alle Pierce, Show Host and Creator of Alle Abroad (Moderator)
- T. Cole Newton, Member of the board of directors USBG and owner of Twelve Mile Limit and The Domino, both in New Orleans (Panelist)
- Chef Katsuji Tanabe and Top Chef, Restaurateur (Panelist)
- John Sawyer, Publisher of Restaurant Informer (Panelist)
This webinar is free and open to all.
*This webinar will be recorded.
This webinar is open to the press. Please contact [email protected] to submit questions in advance.