Ways to Reduce & Manage Food Waste
Wednesday, May 20, 2020 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT
Food loss and waste is a current problem globally. Learn about redirecting and repurposing crops to provide meal resources for those in need. Do your part, educate yourself and your staff on ways to reduce, reuse, and recycle food waste.
Attendees will learn:
· Practical ways to reduce food waste in their operations
· How to manage food waste?
· Different technologies for waste management
· About different organizations that support food waste initiatives
· Utility programs and services, cost savings and rebates for qualified energy-efficient equipment