1380 Harbor Island Dr
San Diego, CA 92101
VIBE Conference is coming to San Diego from February 27 – March 1. This conference will hold several sessions and workshops talking about how beverage executives and operators may improve their business strategies. Celebrity mixologist and beverage expert Tony Abou-Ganim serves as the conference’s host.
February 27: Registration begins 12:00 p.m. Event ends at 9:30 p.m.
February 28: Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. Event ends at 9:30 p.m.
March 1: Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. Event ends at 6:30 p.m.
Events and Workshops include:
- “The Bar of Tomorrow:” This panel will present several technology innovators creating apps, solutions and services that will help create new ways to grow your beer, wine and cocktail programs.
- “Tell me What you Want, What you Really, Really Want:” Join Evan as he moderates a panel conversation of leading operators exploring what works and doesn’t, winewise, with Millennials and what eno-resonates with them while exploring wine list strategies to reap the benefits of this sizable and lucrative demographic.
- “Get Your Day Part Groove on Track:” Hear from a panel of beverage industry experts about what it takes to continuously drive beverage revenue during key day parts, especially Happy Hour and Late Night.
- “Making Sense of Mezcal:” We’ll explore various types of agave used to make mezcal, how it differs from tequila, look at the traditional production methods and taste a few to reveal how, despite its reputation as a one-trick pony, mezcal offers a range of flavors.
- “Connecting with Hispanic Consumers to Drive Growth:” We’ll quantify the Hispanic diners’ contribution to the restaurant industry; analyze the evolving beverage alcohol preferences; and, discuss how to leverage Hispanic insights to better connect with this increasingly affluent consumer.
Please visit www.vibeconference.com/about for more information.