Calling all Italians! Or, at least, Italian wine lovers. The Hobbit is hosting an Italian wine dinner, featuring wines exclusively from the region of Tuscany, along with an Italian themed dinner.
Senior Italian Wine Specialist – Sara Klein Bar – of Kobrand Wine and Spirits will be joining them to share her in depth knowledge of the region and these first-rate producers. Listed below are the courses for the evening, along with their respective wines:
- Shrimp, Lobster & Dungeness Crab 2017 Cabreo
- House Made Papardelle Pasta ‘La Pietra’ Chardonnay Toscana
- Locatelli Pecorino Romano Cream Sauce Tuscany, Italy (93 points)
- Iberico Ham Stuffed Pork Loin 2016 Tenuta di Nozzole
- Root Vegetable & Po Valley Black Rice Chianti Classico Riserva
- Madeira Sage Reduction Chianti, Tuscany (94 points)
- Prime Filet of Beef 2016 Tenuta di Biserno
- Yukon Gold Mash w/ Fall Vegetables ‘Il Pino’ Bordeaux Blend
- Bone Marrow Bordelaise Bolgheri, Tuscany (95 points)
- Chocolate Almond Cake 2007 Badia a Coltibuono
- House Made Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream Vin Santo
- Grand Marnier Crème Anglaise Chianti, Tuscany (93 points)
- Peppita Brittle
Wednesday, October 28th & Thursday, October 29th.
7:00pm begins the Champagne and Hors d’oeuvres, cocktail service begins at 6:00pm.
$150.00 per person, tax and gratuity additional.
This event is by reservation only, please call 714.997.1072 to reserve your table.