Finding the right commercial bakery equipment can be a challenging task. Whether you’re planning to open a new operation, expand or replace old equipment, you will want to purchase the right energy-efficient equipment to maximize your investment. Explore key baking equipment and learn essential production methods to help you operate your bakery.
At the seminar attendees can learn:
- The types of natural gas equipment that can be advantageous for baking
- New time and temperature techniques to maximize productivity
- How to select ovens for specific baking functions
- Ways to address challenges in producing baked goods
- How to identify cost savings and rebates for qualified energy-efficient equipment
The seminar will take place December 4th, 2019 from 9am-12pm at the SoCalGas Energy Resource Center. Lunch will be provided as well.
Please register for the seminar by December 2nd, 2019. For more information and to register, please visit their website.