Taste of Japan is Back, with delicious food and drinks!
Join for the ultimate Japanese street food pop-up on Sunday, September 6th from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Get a Taste of Japan with yakitori, ramen and other delicious street foods from the island nation from eateries including Shin-Sen-Gumi (LA/OC), Tsujita Artisan Noodle (LA), Tanota Takoyaki (LA), Drinking Buddy Japanese Artisan Snacks (Long Beach) and Kagura Tokyo Tonkatsu & Sake Bar (Torrance) paired perfectly with cold craft beer from Ten Mile Brewing Company of Signal Hill. Support local Southern Californian businesses while enjoying a fun, safe, experience of Japanese culture.
Pre-order instructions available online at www.tasteofjpn.com.
**Social distancing will be enforced and masks will be required. Pre-order and timed pickups will ensure for minimal lines and maximum distance and deliciousness!
- Pre-order food items through our order form on Taste of Japan’s website.
- Drink items will be paid separately through Ten Mile Brewing Co’s website.
- Once order is placed, a confirmation e-mail will be sent.
- All food item invoice will be sent via e-mail from Square. Please pay by Friday, September 5th at 6:00 pm to secure your order.
- Payment instructions will be provided on the invoice.
- Please check your Spam inbox if you cannot locate the invoice.
- Paid orders will be ready for pick up on September 6th at your chosen time slot between 4:00pm – 7:00pm.
- Location: Ten Mile Brewing Company
1136 E Willow St, Signal Hill, CA 90755