This is a winemakers dinner you will not want to miss. We are excited to announce an amazing night of amazing wine paired with fantastic food. During this special dinner Chef Chris Tzorin from Oak Restaurant in Laguna Beach to create a culinary adventure into wine, food and flavor.
Six wines to be paired with 6 “bite-sized” meals to enjoyed together. Each of the meals are small and designed to allow you to experience the flavors of the food paired with the dynamic characteristics of McClain Cellars wines. This is a winemaker’s dinner like no other.
- First Course: Watermelon Burrata Bite paired with 2017 White Sails Riesling
- Second Course: Chilean Sea Bass Bite paired with 2017 Cloud Nine Chardonnay
- Third Course: Goat Cheese Crostini paired with 2016 Love & Happiness Pinot Noir
- Fourth Course: Grilled Pork Chops paired with 2016 Promise Keeper Barbara & Mourvedre
- Fifth Course: Flat Iron Steak paired with 2013 Faithful Friend
- Final Course: Chocolate Decadence Bite paired with 2016 Decadence Port