17550 Bernardo Oaks Drive
San Diego, CA 92128
Say goodbye to tequila and Tecate. In the past two years, Baja wineries have enhanced their craft and are trending nationwide as the frontrunners in the sommelier wine industry. Up-and-coming fine-wine destinations and vineyards like Valle de Guadalupe, in Baja Mexico, are taking the spotlight by storm. Enjoy these unique rich flavors straight from the vines of Valle de Guadeloupe’s vineyard, as they bring the taste of Baja to San Diego, during Rancho Bernardo Inn’s table side tastings!
- Attend the Wine Tasting Showcase for $25 – On July, 14 2015 from 6:30-8:00 pm the AVANT restaurant at the Rancho Bernardo Inn invites local wine connoisseurs to experiment south of the border spirits.
- Flavors of Baja! –Explore the selection of a variety of wines including:
o White Wines
- Monte Xanic Sauvignon Blanc (expressive aroma of tropical fruits, smooth and sippable).
- Cavas Valmar Chenin Blanc (well balanced, fresh with the aroma of dry flowers and toasty notes).
o Red Wines
- Emeve Tempranillo (spicy with red berry flavors).
- Bodega Santo Tomas Barbera (intense, with an elegant, mature tannic structure and smoky notes).