TOM BERGIN’S CELEBRATES ST. PATRICK’S DAY WITH AN INDOOR/OUTDOOR BASH TO HONOR THE BELOVED HOLIDAY
On Tuesday, March 17, the historic Irish pub will offer all-day festivities, including
Irish Breakfast, a Guinness tap truck, a DJ, a visit from Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, and more
WHAT: Celebrating their 79th St. Patrick’s Day, the iconic Tom Bergin’s will be one of the few Irish pubs in Los Angeles throwing an indoor and outdoor St. Patrick’s Day bash on Tuesday, March 17 from 6 a.m. to the wee morning hours of 2 a.m. on Wednesday, March 18. In addition to no cover charge, Bergin’s will be rolling its festivities out to the parking lot from 11 a.m. to midnight, where guests can enjoy:
· A Guinness truck pouring Guinness Blonde and Harp Lager on tap
· A special appearance by Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti
· Plenty of beer and Irish-inspired cocktails from four satellite bars
· A live band and a DJ spinning popular tunes from a stage
· A partially-tented area with picnic table seating
· Tom Bergin’s-branded merchandise for sale
· $25 Uber credit for first-time user by entering the promo code TBERGINS
The pub’s signature Bergin’s Brew, green-dyed Miller Lite, and Guinness selections will all be $8 a pint, with cocktails such as Tom Bergin’s iconic Irish Coffee, Old Fashioneds, Irish Car Bombs, Whiskles (a pickleback with Tullamore DEW and housemade pickle juice), and a green-dyed Shamrock Shake (Tullamore DEW, Irish cream, Guinness, and simple syrup) will be available for $10 each. A special St. Patrick’s Day “Shamrock Hour” from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. will also feature $6 Miller Lite.
Early morning revelers can sidle up to the Horseshoe Bar to enjoy a traditional Irish Breakfast with two eggs, bacon or bangers, Irish beans, grilled tomato, and toasted sourdough ($12) from 6 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Festive pub fare including Bergin’s Dogs, Grilled Chicken Sandwiches, Corned Beef Sandwiches, and Irish Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Tullamore onions range from $8-12 and will be available from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. (or until supplies last).
WHEN: St. Patrick’s Day Tuesday, March 17, 2015 from 6 a.m. to 2 a.m. Wednesday, March 18, 2015
· Irish Breakfast 6 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. at the Horseshoe Bar
· Parking Lot Celebrations 11 a.m. to midnight
· Festive Pub Fare 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. (or until supplies last)
· Shamrock Hour 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
COST: No Cover for Entry
Irish Breakfast $12
Bergin’s Dogs and Sandwiches $8-12
Shamrock Hour Miller Lite $6
WHERE: Tom Bergin’s
840 South Fairfax Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90036