Special Mother’s Day Weekend Menu
BRIO Tuscan Grille Los Angeles area locations are honoring moms this year throughout Mother’s Day weekend by offering a special brunch menu. In celebration of the holiday, moms can relax with their families and create new memories while enjoying BRIO’s signature favorites. The Mother’s Day brunch menu will be available on Saturday, May 12 and Sunday, May 13 from 11 a.m. until 3 p.m. At BRIO, there’s an experience to celebrate every day, and guests can also enjoy BRIO’s full menu throughout the weekend.
BRIO locations in the Los Angeles area are at Victoria Gardens in Rancho Cucamonga and Irvine Spectrum Center in Irvine.
In honor of Mother’s Day, BRIO’s special brunch menu will feature the following signature favorites:
- Frittata Al Forno: Eggs, angel hair, bacon, caramelized onions, spinach, artichokes, Asiago, Parmesan cream and fresh fruit
- Sicilian Omelette: Ham, bacon, sausage, caramelized onions, roasted tomatoes, Mozzarella, brunch potatoes
- Ham & Biscuit Benedict: Poached cage-free eggs, ham, biscuit, grilled asparagus, hollandaise, brunch potatoes
- Berries & Cream French Toast: Cream cheese stuffed, bacon
- Shrimp & Grits: Black pepper shrimp, creamy smoked Gouda polenta, poached cage-free eggs, ciabatta
- Center Cut Filet: 9 oz. filet, roasted vegetables, Yukon Gold mashed potatoes
- Gorgonzola Crusted Lamb Chops: New Zealand raised, grilled asparagus, mashed potatoes, mushroom Marsala sauce
- Surf & Turf: 6 oz. filet, broiled lobster tail, Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables
Reservations are highly recommended and can be made here.
In addition to brunch, BRIO is also offering their spring gift card promotion that is available through Sunday, June 17. For every $100 in gift cards purchased, guests will receive a free $25 bonus card, redeemable Monday, June 18–Friday, Aug. 31.