March 23, 2010 @ 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm America/Los Angeles Timezone
- On March 26, 2010 at 7:30 p.m. Kimera Restaurant will feature a special five-course dinner and wine pairing menu.
- This event is the third in a new series of monthly prix-fixe menu dinners.
- Each course on the menu is paired with a different Rodney Strong Vineyards wine that compliments that particular dish.
- Some of Executive Chef Jon Blackford’s featured courses include Scallop Mousseline and Filet Tenderloin Braciole.
- This prix-fixe menu is $60 per person plus tax and gratuity.
- Complimentary valet parking is available.
- This event has limited seating, please call for a reservation.
Kimera Restaurant & Lounge
19530 Jamboree Road
Irvine, CA 92612