597 Ave Of The Flags
Buellton, CA 93427
Dine Out Long Beach, the organizers of the city’s annual Restaurant Week 2.0 that takes place annually in February, is hosting a curated Sip Trip to Santa Barbara’s Wine Country on Sunday, August 18 that includes a tour and guided tasting with Vintner and Winemaker Michael Larner of Larnery Winery at his private estate in Ballard Canyon plus a guided tasting and picnic lunch at Zinke Winery in Los Olivos.
A luxury coach departs Long Beach at 7:30am and returns at 6pm. The cost is $190 per person and includes:
- Round-trip luxury coach transportation
- Continental Breakfast (en route)
- Tour and Guided Tasting with Vintner Michael Larner of Larner Winery at his private Ballard Canyon estate.
- Picnic Lunch and Guided Tasting at Zinke Winery in Los Olivos
- Two bottles of wine to bring home
- Free time to explore tasting rooms and shops in Los Olivos
- Limited to 35 Guests
- All tasting fees
- Taxes and gratuities
Click here to purchase tickets to this event