215 N Coast Hwy
Oceanside, CA 92054
All for the love of beer! Oceanside’s Barrel Republic will be hosting a tap takeover featuring Chico-born Sierra Nevada.
Come out on Thursday, July 28th at 6:00 p.m. and have taste of some of their most impressive brews including two very special limited release beers that are hard to find anywhere else: The Audition Double IPA and the Barrel-Aged Biere de Garde. The lineup is seriously to hop-tastic to miss!
· Audition Double IPA, 8.5% ABV
· This is a true “West-Coast” style double IPA using huge amounts of hops, both in the kettle for flavor, and afterwards in the torpedo to impart a massive hop aroma. The light malt body and finish hide the power in the deceptively drinkable hop-bomb.
· Barrel-Aged Bière de Garde, 10.2% ABV
· Literally “beer for keeping,” Bière de Garde was originally a malt-forward beer brewed in the winter months and held for spring. Aged in tawny port barrels, our Biere de Garde offers bright notes of stone fruit balanced with mellow toffee flavors and a sweet, round mouth feel.
· Stout of the Union, 7.3% ABV
· This stout hails from the land of sun, sand, and surf and proves that beach beer doesn’t have to be light colored and delicate. Stout of the Union is rich, roasty and full of deep malt flavor, creating a union of like-minded brewers together through beer.
· A collaboration with local breweries including Bagby Beer Co., The Lost Abbey, and Societe Brewing Co.
· Hop Hunter IPA
· Otra Vez
· Pale Ale
For more information, visit https://www.facebook.com/events/173520059731764/ and invite your friends to the fun!