Food Galore During San Diego’s Restaurant Week!
The 15th Annual San Diego Restaurant Week returns Sunday, January 20th through Sunday, January 27th, 2019 for an edible extravaganza to ring in the New Year! This foodie-favorited week is the perfect time to take a culinary tour throughout the diverse and thriving food culture of San Diego. For 8 days only, over 180 participating restaurants will offer three-course prix-fixe dinner menus for $20, $30, $40 or $50 per person and/or two-course prix-fixe lunch menus for $10, $15 or $20 per person. Dine like a seasoned pro with these five insider tips!
- Skip the sack lunch.Restaurant Week insiders know you don’t have to wait until dinner to indulge in a delicious discounted dining experience. Just check out SanDiegoRestaurantWeek.com to find your next escape from the office! Two course pre-fixe menu options are available for any budget, with meals priced at $10, $15, or $20. Crowd favorites include Bali Hai Restaurant, Café Coyote, Great Maple La Jolla, Puesto, Seasons 52, and Crest Café.
- Beat the Crowd.As the weekend comes closer, the restaurants get busier, reservations fill quickly and no one likes to wait in line on an empty stomach ready for a three-course feast. Beat the crowd and dine deliciously earlier in the week! Make your reservations on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday of Restaurant Week for a delicious dining experience you won’t have to wait for.
- Life is better when paired.Wine AND dine during your meal with carefully selected wine pairings that add the perfect touch to your Restaurant Week meal. Curated to highlight the flavors in each dish, these pairings are a great way to elevate your dining experience. Pair a delicious Fallbrook wine with Blue Point Coastal Cuisine’s lobster risotto or specialty chicken breast for additional $15. Opting for a night of decadent flavors? For an additional $25, Nine-Ten will match your palate perfectly to their Thai lobster salad, 10 oz. New York Steak, prime beef short rib, and more. VisitSanDiegoRestaurantWeek.com to see where else you can wine and dine for a discount!
- Something to wag your tail about. Don’t want to leave your pup behind on your night out? Bring your four legged friend for a delicious yappy-hour delight at one of our Restaurant Week restaurants that boast pet-friendly patios that welcome you and your pooch!
- SanDiegoRestaurantWeek.com is your go-to guide for creating a culinary roadmap! Feeling hungry, but can’t quite put your finger on what you’re craving? Check out the San Diego Restaurant Week website to browse menus, view galleries, bookmark your favorite hot spots, and make reservations! Utilize the search and map functions to sort restaurants by neighborhood, price range, or cuisine type!
Create warm memories with loved ones that will keep you smiling for a lifetime. Don’t just eat and drink like any other week—indulge until your heart’s content with everything San Diego has to offer. It’s Your Week to Remember! Tickets are not necessary for this delectable week of discounted dining, but reservations are recommended! To search participating restaurants, preview menus, and for more information visit SanDiegoRestaurantWeek.com for more information.