Named “most romantic restaurant” by OC Register and CBS, The Cellar Restaurant in Fullerton has announced its Valentine’s menu that will be available for four days.
* February 14th @ 4/4:30, 6/6:30, 8/8:30. 10/10:30 p.m.
* February 13th, 15th & 16th @ 5/5:30, 7/7:30, 9/9:30 p.m.
Executive Chef Scott Rosales has announced the following:
- Crab Cakes w/ Frisee Mini-Salad & Lemon Beurre Blanc
- Escargot Pithivier w/ Pesto Butter Sauce & Enclosed Puff Pastry
- Eggplant Caviar Vol-au-vent w/ Filled Puff Pastry, Balsamic Reduction & Olive Oil
- Roasted Beet Carpaccio w/ Arugula, Honey Vinaigrette & Feta Cheese
- Mushroom & Asparagus Soup w/ Wild Mushrooms, White Asparagus, Chive Oil & Sautéed Mushroom
- Lamb Sirloin w/ Red Bell Pepper & Mint Romesco, Herbed Roasted Potatoes & Summer Squash
- Surf & Turf w/ Petit Filet Mignon & Scallop, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Asparagus, Demi-Glace
- Pan Seared Seabass w/ Basil Carbonara, Linguini Pasta & Oyster Espuma
- Squash Spaghetti w/ Spirilized Squash & Homemade Tomato Bisque
- Crepe a la Bananas Foster
- Strawberry Soufflé
- Chocolate Anglaise