9240 Firestone Blvd
Downey, CA 90241
If you are a restaurant owner, manager or food service director looking for ways to decrease costs and increase sales, attend this special all-day workshop presented by David Scott Peters, founder of TheRestaurantExpert.com. For the first time ever, SoCalGas® is excited to offer this premium all-day restaurant management workshop where you can learn how to maximize efficiency and balance labor costs to allow you to add 3-5% to your bottom line overnight and send you on your way to a 15–20% increase on a monthly basis. David will teach you how to install systems so that every employee understands your vision and core values. With systems in place, you don’t have to be in the kitchen or serving customers 24/7.
The day is broken up into three sections that help you run a more profitable restaurant:
• The one system your restaurant must have to survive and determining where YOUR numbers need to be
• Paint-by-number food and labor controls for maximum profitability
• The secrets to holding your management team accountable and getting more done
Topics covered include:
• Educating yourself on energy-efficient operating systems, programs and natural gas commercial equipment
• Acquiring cost-saving control skills for accounting, budgeting and marketing
• Learning about potential labor savings and employee training techniques
• Controlling costs with the menu and staff you already have
• Stopping the bleeding of your bank account while empowering management to order and schedule following simple fool-proof systems ensure you’re on budget week in and week out
David Scott Peters is a restaurant expert, speaker, coach and trainer for independent restaurant owners. He is the developer of SMART Systems Pro, an online restaurant management software program helping the independent restaurant owner remain competitive and profitable in an industry boxed in by the big chain restaurants.
This is a FREE Workshop!
For more information, visit socalgas.com