South Coast Plaza
600 Town Center Dr, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Vaca in Costa Mesa is hosting a three-course paired tasting dinner with Siembra Spirits.
Fresh off a trip through agave’s many diverse regions, the Vaca Restaurant / Mixing Glass Team is bringing the best minds and products experienced during their travels for a one-night-only dinner and discussion.
Beyond the spirits, you’ll have the opportunity to shake the hands and hear the voices of each spirit’s producer; a rockstar lineup of the truly remarkable individuals fighting for the heart of agave. Chef Amar Santana has developed an exquisite, Mexican-inspired menu to complement a stable of truly unique and terroir-driven tequilas and mezcales.
- Cascahuín Blanco
- Siembra Valles Ancestral Blanco
- Siembra Valles Extra Añejo Elisa Single Barrel
- Siembra Metl Cupreata
- Mezonte Santos Juárez
Tray – Passed
- Crab Salad & Sea Urchin Tostada
- Tuna Mexican Cheese Empanada, Poblano Cream
- Mexican Baby Street Corn
- Braised Duck Taquitos, Smoked Avocado
- Citrus Marinated Seafood
- Shrimp, Scallops, Octopus, Mussels, Passion Fruit Aguachile, Corn, Cilantro, Radishes
- Achiote Rubbed Rack Of Lamb
- Braised Lamb And Plantain, Re-Fried Beans, Epazote Lamb Jus
- Tamal Dulce De Ron Pope
- Pineapple, Raisins, Prickly Pear Sorbet, Pepita Brittle
Click here to make your reservation. Space is limited to 40 people.