8777 West Washington Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90232
Skip delivery, make great pizzas at home! Join our Chef Instructor as we learn techniques for creating and shaping pizza dough from scratch, developing both a tomato and a creamy parmesan sauce, and exploring several baking methods for the perfect “pie.”
You will also learn tips for using 00 pizza flour, the do’s and don’ts of proofing yeast, and combing unique flavor to make a your “slice” gourmet.
If you love “da wheel,” this class is for you! To save a seat online, please visit theRezClick website.
Make and bake:
Homemade Pizza Dough
Chorizo and Fontina Grilled Pizza
Gorgonzola, Pear, and Caramelized Onion Hand-Toss
Sausage and Peppers Deep Dish
At Surfas, we believe great cooking isn’t just about recipes; it’s about the techniques and essential ingredients. Come experience the difference. Please call 714-453-COOK(2665) with any questions.
What to expect:
- Cooking class will be a hands-on experience with a trained Chef Instructor. Therefore we recommend comfortable, close-toe shoes and long hair pulled back.
- Class prices vary based on technique and the menu.
- Classes will vary in length, depending on content and will be listed in the description.
- Classes are open to any skill level and for those 18 or older, unless noted in the description.
- Classes are held in Surfas’ state of the art Test Kitchen.
- Wine may be purchased by the glass or by the bottle at the Epicurean Center and brought into class in Orange County.
- Wine may be purchase by the bottle and brought into class in Culver City
- A $10.00 corkage fee will be charged to each non-Surfas bottle.
- Customers will receive a special discount of 10% off small wares and 5% off food purchases.
- Recipes will be provided and a generous tasting of each dish will be enjoyed.
Return Policy and Cancelation Policy:
- Surfas will offer a full refund to original tender 48 hours prior to event.
- Less than 48 hours will be refunded as store credit minus a 20% cancelation fee.
- Store credits may be used at any location or towards a future cooking class.