5555 Melrose Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90038
Opening night to be Hosted by Noelle Carter, Jonathan Gold, Jenn Harris & Amy Scattergood
The Taste’s most intimate event features a focused collection of tastings, distinctive cocktail and wine offerings, and a chance to party on the back lot with The Times’ hosts and many of the weekend’s participating chefs and mixologists.
The stars of opening night include:
- Noelle Carter: LA Times Test Kitchen Director
- Jonathan Gold: LA Times Restaurant Critic
- Jenn Harris: LA Times Deputy Food Editor
- Amy Scattergood: LA Times Food Editor
- Gilberto Cetina Jr.: Holbox/ Chichen Itza
- Antonia Lofasa: Scopa Italian Roots/Black Market Liquor Bar/ Lofaso Catering
- Marco R. Ramos: Scopa Italian Roots/ Black Market Kitchen/Lofaso Catering
- Sherry Yard: Tuck Room Tavern
- Sang Yoon: Lukshon/Father’s Office
All flavors are welcome as The Taste, Los Angeles Times’ annual celebration of the Southern California culinary scene, returns to the Paramount Pictures Studios back lot this Labor Day weekend (Friday, Sept. 1 through Sunday, Sept. 3). Hosted by The Times Food staff and acclaimed chefs and bartenders, The Taste includes five individual events over three days.
Unlimited tastings from the city’s best kitchens, a variety of wine, beer and cocktails, plus access to demos and seminars are included with admission. Tickets are on sale now at latimes.com/thetaste.