After all the Thanksgiving dinners and holiday feasts, it’s time to put down those pots and pans and celebrate the New Year the Stefan Richter way. Go ahead and pour the champagne, light the sparklers and sing the traditional “Auld Lang Syne” amid the casual sophistication of Stefan’s at L.A. Farm!
The restaurant is offering two seating’s to celebrate the New Year’s Eve festivities: 5:30 p.m.-8:00 p.m., and 8:30 p.m.-midnight. The menu includes the following:
- Celery and rabbit ravioli
- House cured salmon Carpaccio with Finnish mustard and egg mousse
- Maine lobster and pea risotto with Gewi¼rztraminer foam Rye crusted local halibut with spuds and beets
- Whole roasted beef tenderloin with black truffle mash, hollandaise and roasted parsnips
- Dessert includes: red wine lollipop, Valrhona mousse and chocolate cake
The 5:30 p.m. seating is $59 per person, and the 8:30pm seating is $79 per person. The optional wine pairing is available for an additional $30 per person. For those looking to ring in the New Year with Stefan, the 8:30 p.m. seating will also feature a German tradition – complimentary goulash soup and baguette served outside for a midnight snack – along with live entertainment provided by the Rick Vittallo Trio beginning at 9:00 p.m.
Stefan’s at L.A. Farm is located at 3000 Olympic Blvd. at Stewart. Complimentary parking available. Call (310) 449-4000 for reservations. For more information, visit www.stefansrestaurants.com
Stefan’s at L.A. Farm
3000 Olympic Blvd,
CuisineType : Continental, Steak