December 31, 2011 @ 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm America/Los Angeles Timezone
On New Year ‘ Eve (December 31, 2011), CAFE del REY Marina del Rey ‘ iconic seaside dining destination celebrates the arrival of 2012 with a festive prix-fixe menu, served throughout the evening. Guests can select from two seating options: 5:30 p.m. ($65 per person, tax and gratuity not included), and 8:30 p.m. ($95 per person, including a glass of sparkling wine; tax and gratuity not included).
Crafted by Executive Chef Daniel Roberts, dishes highlight CAFE del REY ‘ signature array of fresh seafood, alongside luxe holiday favorites such as Lobster Thermidor with brandy and hollandaise sauce, and Wagyu Beef Tartare with black currants and olives.
Additional New Year ‘ Eve menu selections include:
· Duck Confit Crostini with fava bean hummus, shredded duck, and port wine onion compote
· Scallops with parsnips, red chard, rosemary and brown sugar-braised bacon, and rosemary-sherry gastrique
· Truffle Risotto with Italian summer truffles, wild baby mushrooms, butternut squash, baby zucchini, and Pecorino cheese
· Prime Center Cut Rib Eye with braised beef ravioli, garlic spinach, amarone bearnaise, and red wine reduction
· Barramundi with Brussels sprouts, cippolini onions, pancetta, pomme dauphine, and pomegranate
· Trifection Dessert with dark, white, and milk chocolate ganache, cherry-Marcona almond marble, and cherry gelato
Cafe del Rey
4451 Admiralty Way,
CuisineType : Mediterranean