1289 S Coast Hwy
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Laguna Beach’s historic hotel, La Casa del Camino, has just what guests need to ring in 2023 with an exquisite Pre-Fixe Menu at its Comedor restaurant and live entertainment at its popular, oceanfront bar, the Rooftop Lounge! Comedor will offer a 5-Course Dinner ($150 per person) for guests looking to ring in the New Year over coastal cuisine with 2 seating options between 4pm – 6pm & 7pm – 9pm.
. The menu includes:
- Amuse Bouche (Lady Edison country ham, organic pear, rogue river smokey blue, hazelnut pesto
- Option of Roasted Winter Squash, Wild Mushroom Risotto (idiazabal cheese & black truffle) or Crispy Octopus Paella (clams, squid ink bomba rice, chorizo, pine nut chermoula)
- Option of Harissa Roasted Prawns (forbidden rice, turmeric yogurt, pistachio, pistachio oil) or Dungeness Crab and Winter Citrus (avocado, arugula, roasted Meyer lemon vinaigrette)
- Option of Maine Lobster Fra Diavolo (spaghettoni, lobster sauce, citrus herb gremolata, American caviar) or American Red Tops from Kobe New York (Truffle bordelaise, au gratin potato, bone marrow, asparagus)
- Option of Winter Citrus Tart (ginger spiced short dough, champagne gelee, fresh berries, mandarin-mint syrup) or Bulleit Bourbon Bread Pudding (smoked chocolate, dried cherries, grand Marnier créme Anglaise).
In addition to the special menu, Comedor will feature local musician, Grace Walker, from 6pm – 9pm. After dinner, Comedor’s After Party (21+) will begin with performances by Happy Rabbit, Spliff Riff, and The Grinns from 9pm – midnight. Atop the Rooftop Lounge, guests can count down to midnight with handcrafted cocktails and champagne, live percussionists, and can order a selection of the Rooftop Lounge’s popular appetizers. La Casa del Camino has everything guests need for a luxurious, coastal holiday to end 2022. Reservations at both Comedor and the Rooftop Lounge are highly recommended and can be made at www.resy.com/comedorlaguna or www.resy.com/rooftoplounge.