National Seafood Month kicks off in October and they’re excited to celebrate with the 4th annual OFF THE HOOK Seafood Festival on the iconic Santa Monica Pier Saturday, Oct. 6 from 3-7 p.m. This one-of-a-kind, seafood tasting event benefits Heal the Bay and showcases the city’s best chefs and restaurants and their favorite underwater dishes. Featured restaurants include Blue Plate Oysterette, The Lobster, BOA, Sushi Roku, Herringbone, Enterprise Fish Co., and more. Attendees will celebrate all afternoon with seafood tastings, beer, wine, live music, games and the sustainable seafood VIP Lounge, and proceeds will help to keep our oceans and beaches clean.
- The only seafood festival in Santa Monica highlighting the best seafood offerings the city has to offer.
- This year, they are proud to partner with Heal the Bay to provide education about the importance of keeping our oceans and beaches clean.
- 100% Plastic Free! They will only use paper products, straws, plates, cups, etc., to further the mission of Heal the Bay and lower the environmental impact.
- 100% Sustainable Seafood VIP Lounge
- Oyster Shucking Competition!
- 1,000 Seafood Lovers
- Over 20 of the city’s top restaurants
- Live music