455 Newport Center Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar is offering guests a whole new wine dinner experience – awakening all five senses with a culinary journey up the California coast. The next immersive wine dinner experience is scheduled for Saturday, September 7 at 6:30 p.m. at the Newport Beach Fleming’s located at 455 Newport Center Drive at Fashion Island. Guests are invited to the Taste of the Future Wine Event featuring a five-course California-inspired wine pairing menu.
“This unique, 360-degree culinary experience that Fleming’s has created will truly immerse guests using all five senses,” said Beth Scott, President of Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar. “Through this unique and memorable event, we will transport guests to the time, place and season that their food is from with sensory surprises throughout the five-courses.”
This multi-sensory culinary voyage will engage touch, sight, sound and taste during each course. The private dining space will transform with virtual panoramic projections and natural sounds of evocative scenes of the ocean, farms and vineyards that inspired the menu selections. All five senses will be stimulated during a five-course menu each paired with a distinguished wine, curated by Chef Partner Kevin Monahan and National Wine Director, Stephen Blevins.
- First Course – Alaskan Octopus: grilled artichokes, squid ink reduction paired with Freemark Abbey Chardonnay Howell Mountain
- Second Course – Smoked Tomato Soup: Humboldt Fog foam, brown butter brioche toast point paired with Goldeneye Pinot Noir Ten Degrees Anderson Valley
- Third Course – Striped Bass: roasted corn, cilantro salad, creamy avocado puree paired with Robert Mondavi Fume Blanc To Kalon Vineyard Napa Valley
- Fourth Course – Wagyu Ribeye Medallion: root vegetable medley, red wine reduction paired with DAOU Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon Paso Robles
- Fifth Course – Fig Upside Down Cake: honey cinnamon glaze, candied figs paired with Dolce Napa Valley
Guests can enjoy Taste of the Future events the first Saturday of every month with a fresh, new menu and culinary journey. For guests looking to create a customized event, the Fleming’s Private Dining Director is available to curate private experiences – great for special celebrations – such as a birthday in Paris complete with a French-inspired menu and visual journey through the European city.
The Newport Beach Taste of the Future event is $200 per guest and space is limited. To make a reservation, call 949.720.9633. To book a private experience, contact Christy Kritzinger, the Newport Beach Private Dining Director via email at [email protected]