THE 7TH ANNUAL LOS ANGELES FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL RETURNS WITH EXCEPTIONAL EPICUREAN EXPERIENCES AND EVENTS ON AUGUST 24-27, 2017
The city’s most anticipated culinary event features renowned chef talent, including Curtis Stone, Tyler Florence, Nancy Silverton, Jet Tila, Brooke Williamson, and more, alongside a musical performance by Wyclef Jean
(L-R: Curtis Stone; LAFW Grand Avenue; Tyler Florence)
WHAT: Presented by Coastal Luxury Management and founding partners FOOD & WINE and Lexus, Los Angeles Food & Wine returns with its 7th annual all-star chef lineup and exclusive programming on August 24-27, 2017. Featuring the celebrated restaurants throughout L.A., the festivities will include tasting events hosted by culinary luminaries Curtis Stone and Tyler Florence along Downtown’s Grand Ave. and afternoons at the Lexus Grand Tasting taking place at Santa Monica Barker Hangar as well as exclusive Power Lunch collaborations at some of the city’s top dining destinations.
Featuring three-nights and four-days of unparalleled tastings, lunches, cooking demonstrations, and more; some of the festival’s marquee events and talent this year will include:
- Ultimate Bites of L.A. hosted by Curtis Stone will kick off the festivities on Thursday, August 24
- Power Lunch Series returns on Friday, August 25 with exceptional chef collaborations taking place at Los Angeles’ most beloved restaurants, including:
- Sarah Gruenenberg (Monteverde), Denis Crutchfield (Craft) and Shannon Swindle (Craft) at Craft
- Gareth Evans (Gwen) and Curtis Stone (Gwen) at Gwen
- Brian Malarkey (Ivory on Sunset) and John Tesar (Knife at the Highland) at Ivory on Sunset
- Justin Hilbert (Maude) at Maude
- Nancy Silverton (Mozza), Jonathan Waxman (Barbuto NYC), Sang Yoon (Lukshon), Brooke Williamson (Playa Provisions), and Miles Thompson (Michael’s) at Michael’s
- Neal Fraser (Redbird), Rory Herrmann (Barrel & Ashes), and Trey Foshee (Georges at the Cove) at Redbird
- Kevin Nashan (Sidney Street Café) and Ryan Ososky (The Church Key) at The Church Key
- Night Market on Grand Avenue on Friday evening, August 25
- Bulleit Neon Bus Tour (Free) of Downtown L.A.’s historic neon district on Friday evening, August 25
- LIVE on Grand hosted by Tyler Florence on Saturday, August 26, featuring a musical performance by Wyclef Jean
- Lexus Grand Tasting at Barker Hangar on Saturday, August 26 and Sunday, August 27, featuring over 25 celebrity chefs including Lexus Culinary Master Jon Shook and 200 wines to sample. Lexus owners will also receive complimentary parking at the event.
On sale now, tickets for individual events range from $125-195, with additional package and VIP options. Please continue to visit LAFW.com for updates and details on full programming of events, chefs, wineries, sommeliers, and mixologists participating at the 7th Annual Los Angeles Food & Wine festival.
WHEN: Thursday, August 24 through Sunday, August 27, 2017
WHERE: Headquartered in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles, with main events taking place directly in front of the iconic Walt Disney Concert Hall and The Broad museum (with closures along Grand Avenue, between 1st and 3rd street), the 7th annual Los Angeles Food & Wine festival will feature tastings, dinners, lunches, seminars, cooking demonstrations, and special events located across parts of greater Los Angeles, including Downtown, Santa Monica, Hollywood, and more.
TICKETS: Tickets are available to purchase by visiting LAFW.com or by calling 855-433-LAFW (5239)
PHOTOS: Images of the Los Angeles Food & Wine festival (2016), for pre-event coverage, are available to view/download by clicking here.
SOCIAL MEDIA: www.lafw.com
SPONSORS/PARTNERS: 2017 sponsors for Los Angeles Food & Wine include: FOOD & WINE, Lexus, Chase Private Client, The Venetian, Verizon, Bulleit, Don Julio, ChefWorks, Hendrick’s Gin, Vessel and more.
For more information, please contact Vanessa Kanegai or Samantha Wan at Wagstaff Worldwide: