1126 Queens Hwy
Long Beach, CA 90802
Who’s ready for some fun along Long Beach’s waterfront – with wine or beer in-hand? Us, that’s who. So we’re heading to LAWineFest June 3-4 for two days of unlimited wine tasting and fun at Harry Bridges Memorial Park, beside the historic Queen Mary.
Featuring hundreds of award-winning varietals from around the globe – plus craft brews and other fun beverages – LAWineFest is all about balancing wine exploration and education with fun, with opportunities to chat up the winemakers and sommeliers while tasting their wines. Take a break from the wine and beer sipping to experience live music, enjoy cuisine from gourmet food trucks, while shopping at artisan boutiques. (Pro tip: Book a room at the waterfront luxe resort, Hotel Maya, which is walking distance from LAWineFest!)
Admission includes a souvenir wine cup, unlimited wine/beer tastings, bottled water, and coffee. WineFest hours are 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday. Parking is available for a fee, but carpooling, ride sharing services or public transportation is highly recommended. Designated driver tickets are also available.
Discounted tickets are available for a limited time online, and can be purchased at LAWineFest.com. LAWineFest did sell out Saturday in 2022, so we suggest buying early (or come Sunday for a super relaxed day!).
Tickets at the door will be available, subject to capacity at the following prices. This event is 21+ only. No children or pets allowed.
- General Admission (at the gate): $100
- Includes entry to the Fest, a commemorative souvenir stemless glass to keep, unlimited* wine and craft brew tastings, water, coffee, and the overall Fest experience.
- VIP/All Access (at the gate): $140
- Provides all that GA does, PLUS tasting wines from over a dozen gem Boutique Wineries, which are defined as producing less than 2,500 cases of wine each year, along with tasty snacks, some seating and more. As a result, only 400 VIP All Access tickets are available per day so purchase early – Saturday All Access sells out early.
- On Saturday only, you also have the ability to enter the Fest one hour early (at 1 p.m.). No early entry Sunday.
- Designated drivers are encouraged, and get to join their friends and enjoy all the amenities of the day for only $20 (does not include any alcohol tastings).
To learn more or purchase tickets visit LAWineFest.com and following along @LAWineFest on Instagram.