24200 Dana Point Harbor Drive
Dana Point, CA 92629
The Ocean Institute’s popular jazz fundraising weekend event combines renowned jazz artists with an elegant evening of epicurean dining, cocktails, and live and silent auctions. Past performers include Gerald Albright, David Benoit, Rick Braun, Richard Elliot, Mindi Abair and Peter White. Since its beginning in 2003, this extraordinary event has raised over one million dollars to benefit Ocean Institute hands-on, ocean-oriented educational programs.
Friday, January 23, 2015 – Friday Concert
Friday Performing Artists include Rick Braun & Friends, Norman Brown and Elliott Yamin.
- Food & Wine Reception and Silent Auction 6:00 – 7:30 PM
- Concert 7:30PM
Friday is opening night and features a concert performance for 300 guests who will enjoy a variety of complimentary wines, appetizers from Luciana’s and desserts from Savannah Chop House.
- $250 – VIP Seating includes VIP reception with the Artists (only 48 available)
- $125 – Premier Admission
- $95 – General Admission
Saturday, January 24, 2015 – Saturday Gala
Saturday Performing Artists include Rick Braun & Friends, Norman Brown and Elliott Yamin.
- Cocktail Reception, Gourmet Dinner, Silent Auction 5:30 – 9:00 PM
- Performance – 9:00 PM
Saturday is the premier evening and features a cocktail reception, four-course dinner and intimate performance for 200 guests. The evening also includes a silent and live auction.
- Passed canapes prepared by The Balboa Bay Club & Resort, and the Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa
- An award-winning, four-course dinner prepared by local chefs from:
- The St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort & Spa
- Park Hyatt Aviara Resort
- Montage Laguna Beach
- The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel
- $500 – Individual Ticket
- $5,000 – Table of 10
Sunday, January 25, 2015 – Sunday Encore
Sunday Performing Artist: Special Guest Artist to be announced
- Bristol Farms Box Lunch 3:00 – 4:00 PM
- Beer, Wine & Cheese Tasting
- Concert 4:00 PM
Back by popular demand, we are proud to offer a special Encore Performance. This unique experience will include time for questions.
- $1,000 – VIP Table of 10 – Front row seating
- $100 – Premier Admission
- $75 – General Admission