1126 Queens Hwy
Long Beach, CA 90802
Dine and shop by the ship for just $7! The inaugural Queen Mary Night Market will be an outdoor celebration of SoCal’s diverse food and art scene, held for one night at the Queen Mary Events Park. It will feature dozens of popular food trucks and vendors, and local makers selling a range of goods such as jewelry, fashion, and art.
As the sun sets, you won’t want to miss Night Market’s beer tastings, Manuel the Band performing live, and DJ Akasa spinning tunes under the Long Beach skyline.
VENDORS AND ENTERTAINMENT:
- FOOD: Angry Pig, Blast Ice Cream, Chanchos Tacos, Cheddr Wheel, Chicken and Rice Truck, Kona Ice of Central Tustin, Richeeze Food Truck, Stopbye Cafe, Bomb Azz Tacos, BBQ SmokeHouse, Butchers Block LA, Kaboom Kettle Corn, Leche, Mussels & Pearls, Mustache Mikes, Q Smokehouse, Shake Shake Lemonade, Sugar Free Shack, TeaArias, Cupid Honey, Juiced Up!
- BREWERIES: Heineken, Green Flash Brewery, Alpine Brewing Company, Liberation Brewing Company, The Dudes’ Brewing Company
- FASHION: Alexas Wayuu Bags, Discount Cemetery, Everlast Apparel, The Pretty Cult, TUTU2U, Bae Collection
- OTHER: All in a Fizzy, Scentsy, SeneGence/LipSense, Cali Vibe Candles, Goozee Pins, Paradise Massage
- JEWELRY: For All The Memories, Grace Notes, Heart and Sol Designs, Shoots and ladder
- ART: Bleenkies, Blue Cloud Photography, Creative Artwork By Artzon
- NON-PROFIT: Angel City Derby, US Health Fair, Funtastic Dental and Orthodontic
- MUSIC: Manuel The Band and DJ Akasa
WHEN: Friday, September 20, 2019, 6 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Manuel the Band: 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- DJ Akasa: 8 p.m. – 11 p.m.
To purchase tickets and for more information visit www.queenmary.com.
- General Admission is $7 (ages 8+) and includes entry into the event to explore vendors, access to food trucks and lawn games along with live music.
On-site parking starts at $20 per vehicle.