Enjoy a Great 4th of July Holiday at Mozambique!
Enjoy views of Laguna Beach and Emerald Bay fireworks shows from Mozambique’s Veranda or the Shebeen Lounge directly below.
Veranda (roof) table reservations
- Veranda (roof dining) seats along the railing can be reserved, $50 per 4-top, from 6:00 p.m.forward.
- A 12-hour cancellation policy applies. Beyond the reservation time, you can hold reserved seats for 20 minutes only.
- All other seating on the Veranda will be first come, first served.
For Mozambique reservations, call (949) 715-7777.
Food and drink all day and night
The entire Mozambique restaurant will be operating normal hours, 11 a.m. – close (approx 11:00 pm.), with full menu offered before, during and after the fireworks show.
4th of July classics include wood-grilled steaks, burgers, wings, chicken skewers and more. For Mozambique reservations, call (949) 715-7777.
No music (just for one night)
There will be no Laguna Voice singing contest on the 4thof July evening. Live music resumes on July 5th with an awesome calendar of musicians. We’re also beginning great live music and LATE NIGHT MUSIC in our speakeasy, The Durban Room, beginning this weekend, so be sure to check out all our incoming talent.
Shuttles available all day and evening for restaurant guests
- Mozambique and Skyloft will be operating their large fleet of “Safe Ride” shuttles throughout the 4th of July day and evening, even after the Laguna trolleys stop operation at 7:00 p.m. for the rest of the evening.
- Shuttles are free for resort guests in Laguna Beach, Pelican Hill and Dana Point (The Ritz-Carlton, Monarch Beach Resort, Laguna Cliffs Marriott), and for all individual riders within a 3-mile radius of Skyloft or Mozambique.
- Restaurant guests outside the 3-mile radius offer reasonable rates.
- Shuttle to either of the restaurants to enjoy great food and drinks, and even consider visiting both restaurants on the same day, by simply calling the Safe Ride Reservation Line at Mozambique, (949) 715-7777.