How Sweet It Is On Valentine’s Day At The Streets
Located in the heart of Downtown, The Streets is centered in between Third Street, Sixth Street, Pine Avenue, and Long Beach Boulevard. For a complete list of The Streets 40 retail, specialty, entertainment, and restaurants, please visit The Streets Facebook Page.
This year, learn How Sweet It Is On Valentine’s Day At The Streets. These restaurants will be offering specials for the night on Valentine’s Day:
– Ammatoli Valentine’s Day guests will enjoy a free dessert with the purchase of two entrees.
– Burgerim presents its Hardy of Hearts special from Feb. 13-15 to include a carafe of craft beer or sangria for two, six wings, two custom burgers and choice of a side, excluding the 1/3-pound burger; for $21.99.
– Long Beach Coffee & Tea is offering specialty loose leaf tea tins for gift giving with any tea on the menu to include tea bags and wrapping. One for $15 and two for $25.
– Loose Leaf Boba Company presents Buy One Original Milk Tea Get One Half Off on Valentine’s Day only, cannot be combined with other offers.
– Milana’s New York Pizzeria will offer guests a Valentine’s Day special to include two, one-topping heart shaped solo pizzas; two salads, choice of Caesar or American; and two glasses of wine or craft beer. $30.
– Pinot’s Palette presents Date Night Painting Class on Feb. 14 from 7-9 p.m. Guests can paint on two canvases to make one painting or together do their painting on one canvas. The first sangria is free. $35 per person.
– Poki Cat offers a Buy One Get One Half Off Valentine’s Day special.
– Romeo Chocolates presents Blind Date with the Company of Khanh on Feb. 14 from 7-10 p.m. Guests will enjoy a six course dinner with four course chocolate dessert for $85 per person. Optional wine pairing is $35.
– The Pie Bar is hosting Speed Dating Baking Class – Valentines Day edition. Space is available for men and women ages 25-35. Guests will enjoy unlimited champagne and appetizers along with the baking of a whole Cherry or Apple pie. Tickets are $55 per person and can be purchased on Eventbrite.com.