88 Fair Dr
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Dr. Yasmine Mason of Fermentation Farm offers demonstrations and teaches health benefits of lacto fermentation.
Dr. Yasmine Mason created Fermentation Farm in 2014 with the vision of building a strong community of people who share a passion for handcrafted, traditional foods and drinks. Their nourishing products are made with only the best fresh ingredients. Local. Organic. Densely nutritious. Always.
Find out all the benefits and more of fermented foods at the OC Fair!
- July 16 at 12PM – Health benefits of fermented foods
- July 19 at 1PM – Learn how to brew Kombucha Tea
- July 28 at 1PM – Health benefits of fermented foods
- August 9 at 1PM – Learn how to make healthy sauerkraut
- August 11 at 1PM – Health benefits of fermented foods
Learn from the best during demos and tasting sessions stocked with kitchen secrets, war stories and more – straight from the experts. The 30-minute culinary demonstrations are always new and exciting, educational and FREE. For the inside scoop on everything culinary, stop by the information desk. The stage schedule changes daily and is subject to change without notice.
Stay updated on all the exciting culinary events with the OC Fair event page