1125 Victoria St r
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Buy Ranch Direct Day on August 14th
Don’t miss out on this MEMBERS ONLY event where you can buy any pasture-raised cuts right off their truck! Buy Ranch Direct will be here selling all of their sustainably and naturally raised beef, bison, pork, lamb, and chicken from their family-run ranch. Make some space in your freezer and come stock up on cuts that they don’t normally carry!
Date: Friday, August 14th
Time: 2pm to 4pm
Order Cutoff Time: 11:59pm on Wednesday, August 12th
If you would like to place a PICKUP ORDER to make sure they have the cuts you want, please visit https://buyranchdirect.com/, select the items you would like, choose “Fermentation Farm” as your Store Pickup location, choose August 14th and checkout!
American Express has recently launched a promotion that will give you money back when you Shop Small®! If you enrolled your eligible AMEX card then you’ll get $5 back after you Shop Small® and spend $10+ directly with eligible small businesses like Ferm Farm! And you can do this up to 10X through September 20th for a total of $50 in statement credits! Just visit AMEX’s Shop Small Map to find eligible small businesses near you, like Ferm Farm!
August Veggie Broth Sale – 30% OFF!
Have you tried Fermentation Farm’s nutritious, slow-simmered Organic Veggie Broth yet? Well now is the time! Get 30% OFF their frozen 24 oz Organic Veggie Broth! Sale ends August 31st or while supplies last so stock up now! Their Organic Veggie Broth is made with carrots, celery, onions, garlic, ginger, peppercorns, sea salt, and bay leaves. They even use it in their Vegan Lentil Soup and Vegan Sprouted Black Bean Chili to add a greater depth of flavor! Here are some ideas for how to use their veggie broth at home:
- Use it as the base of a soup or stew such as the vegan ramen pictured above
- Replace your water with veggie broth when cooking rice or other grains to enhance the flavor and texture
- Replace the oil in your stir fries with veggie broth, just use same amount of liquid as you would oil
- Moisten leftover casseroles with veggie broth when reheating
- Freeze it in ice cube trays and pop them out when you want to add flavor to a dish, just like a bouillon cube
Summer of Self-Love: Healthy Gut = Healthy Life
They have partnered with RevelEleven to offer a wonderful intro to fermentation class that is FREE for everyone! RevelEleven events are an opportunity to listen to outstanding women speakers and support and challenge each other to be the best they can be. If you’re new to the world of fermentation, this session will be a great introduction to fermentation and traditional handcrafted foods. I’ll be covering the following topics and a brief Q&A:
- What is fermentation?
- The difference between fermenting, pickling, and culturing
- What foods you may already be eating that are fermented
- How to incorporate fermented foods and drinks into your diet and the health benefits