Fourth Annual Newport Beach Wine & Food Festival
September 29th – October 1st, 2017
Tickets on Sale in June
Newport Beach Wine & Food, presented by , Land Rover, Jaguar, Aston Martin of Newport Beach will kick off on Friday, September 29th with the famed “Taste Around Town” events where nationally recognized celebrity chefs join forces with executive chefs in local restaurants to create intimate and unforgettable culinary experiences. The highly acclaimed daytime festival is the main event that will take place on September 30th and October 1st at the contemporary Newport Beach Civic Center. These events will feature 40 different top restaurants with their executive chefs serving tastings, samplings of over 250 varieties of wines, spirits and craft brews along with VIP events, celebrity chef cooking demonstrations, master sommelier tasting panels and interactive mixology courses.
THE FOURTH ANNUAL NEWPORT BEACH WINE & FOOD FESTIVAL ANNOUNCES
NEW ADDITIONS TO THE LINEUP AND TICKETS ON SALE
Richard Blais Joins Lineup With Hubert Keller, Nobu Matsuhisa, Shirley Chung & More At Most Exclusive & Acclaimed Wine & Food Event In Southern California, Sept 30 – Oct 1
(NEWPORT BEACH, CA June 2017) – One of Southern California’s most exclusive and acclaimed wine and food events, the Newport Beach Wine & Food Festival, presented by Land Rover, Jaguar, Aston Martin of Newport Beach, returns to the contemporary Newport Beach Civic Center on September 30th and October 1st. Tickets are now on sale for the weekend of festivities, kicking off on Friday, September 29th, which will include tastings from 40 top Orange County restaurants and their executive chefs, 250 varieties of world-class wine, spirits, and brews, celebrity chef cooking demos and dinners, Master Sommelier tasting panels, VIP events, live music, and a new “Havana Nights” after party.
International restaurateur & James Beard award winner:
- Chef Nobu Matsuhisa – James Beard Award Winner & Bravo’s Top Chef Master Finalist
- Chef Hubert Keller – ABC’s “The Taste” Winning Mentor & Top Chef Finalist,
- Chef Brian Malarkey – Food Network’s Cutthroat Kitchen: All Star Tournament Winner & Bravo’s Top Chef Fan Favorite,
- Chef Fabio Viviani – Top Chef season 14 Winner
- Chef Brooke Williamson – Top Chef first runner up on season 14
- Chef Shirley Chung – Top Chef first runner up on season 13,
- Chef Amar Santana – Top Chef finalist
- Chef Casey Thompson – All of these celebrity chefs and more, will contribute to the weekend festivities.
“Following the enormous success of our third year, we are absolutely thrilled to bring back the most exclusive, intimate, and world-class food and wine experience in Southern California,” says Founder and CEO Stefanie Salem.
*“Taste Around Town” dinners*
Friday, September 29th
· Bravo’s Top Chef Women All-Stars dinner at Waterline Newport Beach, Balboa Bay Resort: Winner, Brooke Williamson with All Stars, Shirley Chung, Casey Thomson and Rachel Haggstrom.
· French Connection dinner at The Winery, Newport Beach: Master Chef Hubert Keller, Yvon Goetz, Jean-Pierre Dubray and Rainer Schwartz
Saturday, September 30th: Official Host: Celebrity Chef Hubert Keller
· VIP Moet-Hennessy’s Champagne and Petrossian Caviar Tasting with Master Sommeliers
· VIP Bravo’s Top Chef Winner and All-Stars meet & greet with cooking demo: Brooke Williamson, Shirley Chung andCasey Thompson
· Bravo’s Top Chef Masters, Lorena Garcia and Art Smith cooking demo
· ABC’s “The Taste” winning mentor and Bravo’s Top Chef All Star, Brian Malarkey cooking demo
· “Havana Nights” after party with cuisine by Latin America’s #1 celebrity chef, Lorena Garcia and Top Chef Masters,Art Smith and Rick Moonen
Sunday, October 1st
· VIP Riedel Glass education & tasting with Hundred Acre wine
· VIP Chef Bravo’s Top Chef All-Stars winner, award winning cookbook author and tv personality, Richard Blais
· Bravo’s Top Chef Fan Favorite, Fabio Viviani cooking demo
· Bravo’s Top Chef All Star, Amar Santana cooking demo
To purchase tickets for the various events visit www.NewportWineandFood.com. The NBWF website is current with 2017 information and will continue to be updated. Check back for new information or call (888) 511-FEST. For ongoing updates, follow festival on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Participating restaurants include: Marche Moderne Newport Beach, Andrea, and Watertable. For a complete current list of participating restaurants, click here.
For more information, visit www.newportwineandfood.com.