140 Industrial Way
Buellton, CA 93427
Join McClain Cellars’ very first grape stomp in their new Buellton location on Saturday, October 3rd with three available time slots (10:30 am / 1:30 pm / 4:00 pm)! It will be a staple for McClain Cellars each and every year. Even in this crazy time of the year, we have found a way to make this a “Socially Distant” and super fun event. It is a great way to spend a Saturday and this year is shaping up to be one where we could all use a really good time.
They hope you’ll join and celebrate the 2020 harvest season!
Your purchased ticket will include:
- A boxed lunch provided by Island View Catering. There are several options but it’s really yummy food to soak up the good times with.
- A commemorative t-shirt to remember the event. It’s their very first event and they want you to remember just how much fun you had hanging out and stomping grapes.
- A complimentary glass of wine. Anything you want to drink…you got it. Our entire Buellton wine menu for wines by the glass is being served on this day. Pick any glass of wine and the first one is on McClain Cellars. No tasting on this day but they got you covered.
- An allotted time to grape stomp and take lots of photos! When you pick your slot you will be given a ticket to stomp in their bin. They will separate each party so that everyone is able to hang out but be safe. The slotted times are within a 3-hour window so when you come up you will be able to hang out, have a few glasses of wine, stomp on the grapes, and then go wine tasting to their neighbors and make it an awesome day.
- Hang out and drink with Jason & Sofia. This is a family event and one that you will not want to miss. Jason & Sofia McClain will be there to hang out with each and every guest.
- A professional photographer on hand to capture the moment. Yes, they are paying for a really cool set of photos so that you don’t forget this awesome experience.
- A hose and towels to clean up. 🙂
For more information, please contact Jason or Sofia McClain at 800.409.6919 or visit their website.
A few things to note about the new rules in place for the Grape Stomp:
- Everyone must have a mask when entering or walking around the lounge. No need to wear one while sitting and drinking/eating.
- Social distancing is practiced so all tables are 6 feet apart and you are only seated with members of your party.
- Your stomping time will be just for your party and you will be offered a hose and cleaning materials to clean you off.
You have a special rate at the Mariott
McClain Cellars has partnered with the Santa Ynez Marriott for a discounted rate just for you!
Book Your Room for the First Annual (socially distanced) Grape Stomp!