Mall Entrance, Newport Beach, CA 92660
FIG & OLIVE Newport Beach Pairs French Riviera Fare with Award-Winning Glenmorangie Scotch Whisky.
On Wednesday, February 18, 2015 at 6:00pm, FIG & OLIVE Newport Beach will partner with the award-winning Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Glenmorangie, for an evening of French Riviera-inspired cuisine and refined pairings led by Glenmorangie’s West Brand Ambassador, John Trainer.
FIG & OLIVE will serve afive-course dinner ($100) to complement the smoky notes of the scotch whisky, featuring tastings of Glenmorangie, Glen Quinta Ruban, Glen Signet, Glen Nectar D’Or, Glen 25 Years.
FIG & OLIVE’s scotch whisky pairing menu will include:
- Iberico & Octopus Gallega with Jamon Iberico de Bellota Cinco Jotas served with pan con tomate, mixed olives and thinly sliced braised octopus, marinated bell pepper heirloom potato, black olive, basil, arugula, and pimenton lemon dressing with Cobrancosa Olive Oil paired with Glenmorangie original
- Glen Quinta Rurban & Fig Risotto with shaved gorgonzola dolce, mascarpone cheese, parsley, and18 years Fig Balsamic vinegar paired with Glen Quinta Ruban
- Rosemary Lamb Chops grilled with Glen Signet, smoked Ã la minute with a bouquet of Herbs de Provence, smoked eggplant caviar, roasted honey tomato, and micro greens paired with Glen Signet
- Assortment of cheese including goat cheese, Robiola, and Manchego served with Fig Jam, Marcona almond, and toast paired with Glen Nectar D’Or
- Chocolate Pot de CrÃ¨me with crunchy praline financiers and vanilla cream paired with Glen 25 Years
Seating is limited to 40 guests.
Reservations are required and can be made by calling 949-877-3005.