24291 Avenida De La Carlota
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Fifi Chao, the center of the culinary universe, recently passed in her battle with cancer. In loving memory of all she contributed to the culinary scene, local chefs have created a 7-course dinner to raise funds in her honor, and help her family get back on their feet.
The dinner will be held at Break of Dawn Restaurant, with donations by Sysco Riverside, Vine, Ironwood, Olea, Terrace Hill Orchard, and TAPS.
The featured chefs include:
- Dee Nguyen, Break of Dawn Restaurant
- Greg Daniels, Haven Gastropub
- Yvon Goetz, The Winery Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Dean Kim, OC Baking Company
- Amar Santana, Vaca/Broadway by Amar Santana
- Rainer Schwarz, Hendrix/Driftwood Kitchen
- Tarit Tanjasiri, Crema Cafe/Crema Artisan Bakers
The FIFI’S BEST pop-up dinner is limited to 66 guests and tickets are being sold for $200 per seat. Those interested in attending can email me directly to [email protected].