Ironwood Cellar. Craft. Cook. is offering a Thanksgiving Family Meal Box that provides everything but the turkey! Included in the package that feeds six for $149 are two bottles of wine (each priced at $40 on the restaurants’ wine list) and a $20 promotion card for a future visit.
*Valid through July 2021. Good towards all food and beverage; no cash value, limit one card per visit
Guests are encouraged to preorder by calling the restaurant by Saturday, November 21. Meal boxes are available for pickup Thanksgiving morning between 9-11am. Simple reheating instructions and containers are provided. Modifications are politely declined.
Several fine dining restaurants have picked up on the trend of families preparing their own turkey, then ordering the sides from culinary pros, eliminating the shopping, stress and time needed to prepare an assortment of dishes.
The Thanksgiving Meal Box, created by executive chef Jared Cook, feeds six and is priced at $149. It includes:
- Organic Sweet Gem Lettuce Salad with Meyer Lemon-Dijon Vinaigrette
- House Made Mashed Potatoes and Forest Mushroom Gravy
- Lacinato Kale & Sausage Stuffing
- Farmers Market Heirloom Vegetables and Brussels Sprouts
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- Scratch Made Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Two Bottles of Wine: Martin Ray Chardonnay and Angeline Pinot Noir
An optional add-on is a liter of pumpkin Old-Fashioned Craft Cocktails, created by beverage director Gabe Whorley. Serves six generously on the rocks, $50.
Call and pre-pay at restaurant.