March 23, 2010 @ 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm America/Los Angeles Timezone
- On Sunday, April 4th, 2010 from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. diners are invited to enjoy an exceptional three-course prix-fixe brunch menu created especially for the holiday.
- The three-course champagne brunch is available for $37.75 per person plus tax and service.A three-course children’s brunch menu will also be available for $14.75 per person plus tax and service.
- For the champagne brunch menu patrons are invited to choose a starter such as tartare of ahi tuna, roasted beets with whipped goat cheese or a griddle crab cake with chipotle aioli.
- For the main course guests can choose from items such as a smoked Scottish Salmon, “Bayside Benedict” with citrus hollandaise or boneless pork rib rack chop with mushroom ragu.
- As a special treat, a live Brazilian musical duo is scheduled to perform from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. to entertain diners during brunch.
- For evening diners, Bayside will have their usual dinner menu available featuring two three-course dinner menus for $35.50 and $45.50 per person plus tax and service.