It’s a daylong celebration in Fuego at Hotel Maya during “Cinco De Maya,” beginning with the ever-popular Latin Sunday Brunch and filled with a variety of drink and food specials.
Fuego’s food-related fiesta favorites feature:
- Latin Sunday Brunch – 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. ($45 for adults, $18.50 sans entree for children 3 to 12.)
- Casamigos tequila representatives serving samples – 3 to 7 p.m.
- Fuego Street Taco Station offering tacos for $4 each, with the choice of cilantro jalapeño carne asada, tequila lime chicken, mahi-mahi and marinated beef barbacoa, along with cilantro, onions, pickled cabbage, tomato-arbol chili sauce, fired roasted tomato sauce, and jalapeño cream sauce – 4 to 8 p.m.
- Elote Callejero Station with roasted Mexican corn on the cob for $4 each with mayo, cotija, tajin and chili sauce – 4 to 8 p.m.
- Free crisp tortilla chips and fresh homemade salsa from – 4 to 8 p.m.
- Fuego specialty margaritas, $8; Modelo Especial draft beers, $4; Casamigos specialty margaritas, $13; Specially priced flights of Silver, Reposado and Anejo tequilas, $15; and Sangria pitchers, $40; – 4 to 8 p.m.