The Cellar invites you to join them on one of their favorite nights of the year. The restaurant will be filled with the Holiday Spirit amongst the twinkling lights and warming glow of the fireplace.
This 4 course menu was prepared just for this evening. So sit back, relax, and let them pamper you and yours on this special evening.
4-4:30, 6-6:30, 8-8:30pm available. $84.95 per person. Two hour dining experience. Credit cards required for all reservations. Call 714-525-5682 for Reservations.
Christmas Eve Menu:
- Egg in Green Dress — soft boiled egg, spinach and parsley coulis, wild salmon caviar
- French “Slider” — duck prosciutto filled cream puff with herb dust
- Turkey Sausage — in-house turkey and sage sausage, cornichons, pickled onions
- Winter Salad — fresh spinach, fresh gnocchi, roasted pine nuts, pesto
- Warm Vichyssoise — potato leek soup, candied bacon bits, green onion
- Beef Wellington — served with fondant potatoes and roasted carrots
- Honey Glazed Ham — served with hericot vert and pomegranate reduction
- Bouillabaisse — white fish, mussels, clams and potato served in a saffron broth
- Beet Steak (V) — served with ratatouille and vegetable demi-glace
- Red Velvet Souffle — served with vanilla cream cheese anglaise
- Red Wine Poached Apple — served with blackberry reduction, vanilla ice cream, and a pomegranate meringue shard